New year, shiny new website! British Cycling’s Matt Rudd shows you what you can do on letsride.co.uk.
The launch of letsride.co.uk marks the beginning of our exciting new partnership with HSBC UK. Our new digital home has been designed to help you get the most out of your bike, however you ride.
It’s now easier than ever to:
- Find free bike rides to join near you – over 1,200 rides already, with plenty more to come
- Browse our brilliant collection of British Cycling accredited cycle routes
- Find out how to get involved and join our band of enthusiastic cycling volunteers
- Learn more about how to get cycling – from choosing the right bike and kit, and maximising the fitness benefits of cycling, to browsing our guides to the best places to ride
- Go behind the scenes at British Cycling, and read some inspirational stories from people who have changed their lives through cycling, on the Let’s Ride blog
- Join our mailing list – you’ll receive our monthly newsletter, and be the first to hear about our big cycling events when they’re announced later in the year.
This is just the beginning – we’ve got more content and features to share with you soon.
We’d love to hear your feedback about the site. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you think. Or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.