We are looking for hundreds of women across the UK to join our team of Breeze Champions and inspire more women to get fit, have fun and ride bikes.
As a Breeze Champion, you will act as an ambassador for the programme by raising awareness of Breeze and breaking down the barriers to cycling for women and girls, one bike ride at a time.
By becoming a Breeze Champion, you’ll develop strong leadership skills and make new friends while improving your own health and fitness too. The assessed one-day course qualifies you to deliver guided bike rides for groups of female adults of all levels of experience and ability.
• Official Breeze Champion kit
• British Cycling Ride Membership
• On-going support from British Cycling HQ to help you on your way
• Exclusive industry offers and discounts
• Plan and lead a minimum of 8 HSBC UK Breeze rides a year
• Complete post ride admin on letsride.co.uk
• Promote HSBC UK Breeze and your rides on your own social media
In 2019 we will be organising over 20 courses all across the UK.
So what are you waiting for? Join a network of over 2,000 inspiring women and register your interest here; we’ll let you know as soon as a course becomes available.