The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the playground.
Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St DY8 2AA)
Join us on Sunday 7th July to ride 100km as part of the Rapha Women's 100!
The Rapha Women's 100 (http://bit.ly/womens100event
) is a global event getting thousands of women around the world to ride 100km on the 7th July wherever they are.
More information here http://bit.ly/womens100
This will be a steady circular ride (average pace 9.5mph) starting and finishing at The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The route will take us through the gently undulating countryside of Worcestershire, passing through Belbroughton, Dodford, Elmbridge, Droitwich, Worcester, Holt Fleet, Hartlebury and Chaddesley Corbett. You can view the route here:
You will need:
- to arrive at 8:20am for a prompt 8:30am start (we won't be able to wait for latecomers, I'm afraid). Hopefully we'll return around 4:30ish (may be earlier) but this can't be guaranteed,
- a well maintained bike, tools and inner tube,
- picnic lunch, snacks and drink (we can't guarantee a cafe break, but there will be opportunities to refill water bottles and have 'comfort' breaks,
- mobile phone and emergency backup on standby in case of irreparable mechanical problems/unable to complete the ride,
- money (emergency train fare/cafe stop if we're lucky),
- extra layer/waterproofs etc
- helmet advised as we'll be riding on road.
Any further questions/queries, please email us at email@example.com
Look forward to seeing you!