Thursday 16th September 2021 5:30pm
Starting from - Meet at the main container adjacent to Aqua Bounce accessed via main car park Fairlop Waters Outdoor Activity Centre.
Ample parking is available but must be paid by Ringo as no cash taken.
Nearest tube is Fairlop on the Central line and about a 10 minute walk.
Bus is a 462.
In view of COVID-19 all rides will follow govt. guidelines. Please note the following:
• Maximum ride number to be 6 (including leaders). This may change as govt guidance dictates.
• We will not share any equipment so please be organised and bring your own items eg drink, spare inner tube, tyre levers and pump, hand sanitiser.
• You should pay particular attention to your bike or a loan bike/helmet being in good working order before starting the ride so as to minimise risks and disruption to you and rides.
• We will ride taking social distancing into account. At the time of writing British Cycling recommend riding at least 1m apart.
• Participants must not attend a ride if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms
• Anyone who develops COVID-19 symptoms during a ride must inform a leader.
• Anyone who develops COVID symptoms after a ride must contact the leader who will inform British Cycling HQ who will then contact everyone who attended the ride.
You can contact the leader directly via the ‘Message Ride Creator’ tab in the ride posting on let’s ride unless you have their direct contact details already.
, IG6 3HN
A ride suitable for all abilities around the traffic free beauty of Fairlop Waters.
The route will be traffic free, but not pedestrian or dog free :-). Mostly on tarmac but some park trails also.
There is a bar for refreshments at the end of the ride if required.
Bikes and Helmets are provided free of charge. Please bring a drink and any snacks as required with you.