- We will cycle over the top of the M40 on a path, heading for Harvest Hill, to Cookham, Pinkneys Green, past Velolife at Warren Row, Crazies Hill then to H’Artisan at Wargrave via https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37572359
We will come back via White Waltham, Bray, Maidenhead and Taplow via https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37572478
-H’artisan is a new bike-friendly café in Wargrave with lovely food and a dedicated whole room to park our bikes
- There are some sharp ascents and descents, so you need to be a competent cyclist, but we will take the hills at our own pace and regroup at the top. Nobody will get left behind.
- If you are driving, there is free parking near where we start and all down Windsor End. Or you can bring your bike by tube then train. You can come on Chiltern Rail from places like Northolt Park or West Ruislip. Then it is a 10 min cycle to the start, straight along Station Road.
- Please bring the usual (spare inner tubes, snack, etc). I would prefer you to wear a helmet for your safety.
- The public toilets at Windsor End are now open, and there are toilets in Waitrose, next to the train station HP9 2PW.
- I can’t see who is on the waitlist, so if you are on it, send me a message via the “message ride creator” button, with your phone number, and I will see whether I can make another space (you need to be logged in to the let’s ride website to see the button)
- If you need me to wait a few minutes or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to message me.