- We will start off on some urban roads to get out of Maidenhead, but soon we will be on quiet lanes through Pinkneys Green, Knowl Hill Bridleway, past Velolife at
Warren Row, to tea at Henley https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37340190
Back via Warren Row, White Waltham, Paley St, Holyport, Bray (look out for the Fat Duck) to Maidenhead https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37340303
- Please bring the usual (e.g. inner tubes, etc). Also a little lock, as we may be sitting out of sight of the bikes at the cafe. I would prefer you to wear a helmet for your safety.
- There are a few hills, but it’s not as bad as the Chilterns, and we will wait after each one and no one will be left behind.
- Carparking is £4.50 at Jenner’s for a full day, pay inside the cafe. Or you can park for free on roads further away, and ride to the start (e.g. Ray Park Rd SL6 8NR near Trevi Ristorante Italiano, or Rectory Rd in Taplow SL6 0ET, or in Mill Lane at the overflow carpark for Roux at Skindles Restaurant SL6 0AA).
- Please check your bike thoroughly before you come. Check your brakes are working well, your gears are smooth and your tyres are in good condition and pumped up – you can use this video. https://www.sustrans.org.uk/our-blog/get-active/2019/everyday-walking-and-cycling/the-m-check-for-your-bike-in-11-steps
If that one is too technical then try this easier one https://youtu.be/u0dtGe-LrcQ
- If you, or anyone in your household, are feeling at all unwell with possible symptoms of Covid-19, please cancel your place.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to message me