Meet in front of the school at the western end, top of Don Allen Drive (i.e. nearest to where they're building new houses).
We'll ride down into Sherborne St John and route after that will depend on whether or not I get time to recce a new ride! Hopefully we’ll get to Sherfield on Loddon via Bramley where an artist has an ‘Open Studio’. See http://www.hampshireopenstudios.org.uk/artists/basingstoke/item/sabby-fine-art-hope-glass-art
Othewise we’ll go to Pamber End in which case there will be at least one short stretch each way on A340. Overall riding pace approx 8 - 10 mph dependent on the group on the day.
Please make sure you arrive about 10 mins early - so that we can discuss the route before we start the ride at 0945
- Use any bike type so long as it’s in working order – make sure your tyres are well inflated.
- Bring a spare inner tube and pump that fit your tyres plus tyre levers (also puncture repair kit if you have one).
- Also bring water and money / lock for café.
- Please wear clothing appropriate for the weather (that won’t get caught in your chain etc
- All welcome - but please note pace of ride.
Any queries please use the message options on this page.