We will ride out of the Community Centre and either take the cycle paths or procced on the roads to Holt Lane over to Borough Court. It’s a lovely 10 mile scenic route over to Wellington Country Park Farm Shop where we will stop for coffee and cake. We will then proceed back towards Mattingly and make our way back to the start of our journey.
We have a few major junctions to cross and some roads are not pot hole free, this will all be discussed at the ride briefing and where appropriate when we stop at points on the route.
The average speed of the ride will be approximately 10-12 mph (no rider will be left behind, all riders will keep with the pace of the slowest rider).
Please make sure:
• You bring a cycle helmet (no helmet no ride!)
• Your bike is in good mechanical working order and your tyres are properly inflated, if your bike is unsafe you will not be able to take part on the ride
• Suitable clothing for the weather e.g waterproof jacket for a wet ride
• Puncture repair kit, spare inner tube and bike pump
• Please make sure you bring a drink/snack to keep you hydrated
• A padlock for securing your bike at the cafe stop
I look forward to meeting you on Friday or on other future Breeze rides.
Jackie and Tracy