Sunday 28th October 2018 10:00am
Bristol Family Cycling Centre,
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Bristol Family Cycling Centre provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
• Where available, experienced HSBC UK Go-Ride coaches on hand to help improve your cycling skills
• Local ride leaders who will provide information about led rides and women-only rides in your area
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
• Bike hire available for £3 per bike - helmets also available to hire.
• Adapted fleet of bikes also available.
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
- Parking: Yes
- Changing facilities: Yes
- Toilets: Yes including Changing Places facilities
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
- Helmets must be worn by all cyclists as per venue policy
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).