Saturday 25th August 2018 12:00pm
Parade Ground, South end of Cannon Hill Park,
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Cannon Hill Park provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
• Traffic-free route so you can pedal in peace
• HSBC UK Ready Set Ride zone for learning to ride. Where available, instructors will be on hand to show you the new, fun and easy way to get kids cycling.
• Local ride leaders who will provide information about led rides and women-only rides in your area
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
- Parking: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
- Turn up anytime between 10:00am- 12:00pm
Parkride will be present providing free access to adapted and mainstream bikes.
Parkride is delivered by Midland Mencap in partnership with Cycling Projects, for more information please visit: www.parkride.co.uk. Twitter: @ParkrideMM
Run Birmingham in Handsworth Park
Why not also join Run Birmingham for a Free Fun and Friendly Social Run at 11am. There will be a 5 min group warm up followed by 1 mile walk/jog/run at your own pace. Bring along the whole family and let's get active. A qualified Run Leader will there to assist and motivate you. Wear comfy shoes or trainers and bring some water. For more information on beginner's running activities in your area visit www.runbirmingham.com.
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).