Saturday 13th October 2018 10:00am
Registration gazebo near Concord Sports Centre,
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Concord Park provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
- Where available, experienced HSBC UK Go-Ride coaches on hand to help improve your cycling skills
- Local ride leaders who will provide information about led rides and women-only rides in your area
- Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
- No bike, no problem as we've a selection of bikes available to hire for free! Thanks to Russell's Bike Shed and Ofo we've bikes for all age ranges for you to jump on and pedal round the park. Bike hire is subject to availability and may be limited to 20 min slots during busy periods.
- Pedal Ready will be there to support you in building up your skills and confidence on the bike., so whether you're learning to ride or haven't been on the bike for a while they'll be there to give you the tips and support you need to progress.
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
Event times: 10am-12pm.
- Parking: Free (behind Concord Sports Centre)
- Toilets and cafe: Concord Sports Centre
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
Any questions please email: [email protected]
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).