Wednesday 28th August 2019 6:00pm
Entrance on Demense Road, information gazebo will be visible to the side of pavilion building.
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Alexandra Park provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
• Traffic-free route so you can pedal in peace
• FREE bike hire (adult bikes and balance bikes)
• Skilled bike mechanic from The Bike Hive Manchester to fix any little niggles with your bikes
• Pop-up bike shop with great quality, reasonably priced refurbished bikes from The Bike Hive Manchester
• Experienced HSBC UK Go-Ride coach Craig will also be on hand to help improve your cycling skills
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
- Parking: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
Any questions please email: Letsridepopup@britishcycling.org.uk
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).