Sunday 15th September 2019 10:00am
Next to the Park and Ride on Kenilworth Road,
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – War Memorial Park provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
• Traffic-free route so you can pedal in peace
• HSBC UK Ready Set Ride zone for learning to ride. Where available, instructors will be on hand to show you the new, fun and easy way to get kids cycling.
• Local ride leaders who will provide information about led rides and women-only rides in your area
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
• Free bikes hire available supplied by Think Active
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
- Free Car Parking
- Refreshments available at the Conroys in the park Cafe
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
- Turn up anytime between 10:00 & 12:00
Parkride will be present providing free access to adapted bikes.
Parkride is delivered by Midland Mencap in partnership with Cycling Projects, for more information please visit: www.parkride.co.uk. Twitter: @ParkrideMM
Any questions please email: [email protected]
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).