Monday 17th May 2021 9:30am
Starting from - We meet at the Old Station Cafe, ready to leave at 9:30am.
In view of COVID-19 we will follow Government Guidelines. Please note the following:
• We will not share any equipment so please be organised and bring your own items e.g. helmet, gloves, glasses, drink, snack, spare inner tube, tyre levers and pump, hand sanitiser, medication. Lights and Hi-Viz jacket for evening rides and poor visibility during the day.
Participants must be prepared to administer their own First Aid.
•You should pay particular attention to your bike being in good working order before attending a ride to minimise risks and disruption to rides.
• We must adhere to a 1m physical distancing at all times. This will include all riding, stopping at junctions, stopping for cars to pass and at our meeting point.
• Participants must not attend a ride if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms
• Anyone who develops COVID-19 symptoms during a ride must inform a leader.
• Anyone who develops COVID symptoms after a ride must contact the leader.
, JE3 1LS
This Jersey Breeze ride is open for anyone to join
Come and join us for a steady paced ride, suitable for all riders able to cycle at approximately 10-12mph, 15 miles. This ride may incorporate several ascents and descents.
Predominantly riding on country lanes, we take in lots of beautiful scenery and wildlife, whilst exploring hidden parts of Jersey. We do cross several main roads to connect the lanes.
We especially welcome newbies!