We’ll cycle along the tow path along the bottom of St.Catherine’s hill, then head along Five Bridges Road. They’ll be a short stretch on the main St.Cross road, with less confident riders being supported in the middle of the group. We’ll return along the Viaduct and the tow path. We will be cycling at an easy pace and nobody will be left behind.
Guidance on safety measures will be given by ride leader at the start of the ride. You will be expected to follow the advice given to protect yourself and other participants. Do not attend if you are feeling unwell, or have been asked to self isolate.
Please remember to cancel your place with as much notice as possible if you are unable to attend as places are limited.
- Disposable gloves, hand sanitiser, face mask ( all precautionary)
- Inner tube/ pump/ tyre levers for puncture repair (we can advise, although not physically assist)
- Payment card and lock for your bike in case we want to stop for a tea/coffee at the Handlebar cafe
- Please ensure you have the right clothing for the weather
- A drink and a small snack if you think you'll need one
If you have any questions, feel free to message the ride leader.