Be a champion
We are looking for women across the UK to join our team of Breeze Champions and inspire others to get fit, have fun and ride bikes.Read more
The role of a Breeze Champion
As a Breeze Champion, you will act as an ambassador for the programme by raising awareness of Breeze and breaking down the barriers to cycling for women and girls, one bike ride at a time.
Our goal is to create a collective of strong female role models to become a driving force behind British Cycling’s wider #OneInAMillion ambition to get one million more women cycling by 2020. You don’t need to be a cycling expert, just be confident riding a bike and passionate about getting women and girls active.
By becoming a Breeze Champion, you’ll develop strong leadership skills and make new friends while improving your own health and fitness too. The assessed one-day course qualifies you to deliver guided bike rides for groups of female adults of all levels of experience and ability.
What you'll get from us
- Official Breeze Champion kit
- British Cycling Ride Membership
- On-going support from British Cycling HQ to help you on your way
- Exclusive industry offers and discounts
What we need from you
- Plan and lead a minimum of 8 Breeze rides a year
- Complete post-ride admin on letsride.co.uk
- Promote Breeze and your rides on your own social media