Nelson’s ‘Tour de Test Valley’ is a cycle-sportive offering something for the whole family with stunning 40, 80 and 160km routes.
WHAT DOES THE EVENT INCLUDE?
– FREE parking at Ride HQ
– Full route marking & map
– Rider public liability insurance
– Mechanical support
– Free energy drink & food
– Hot meal for every rider at finish
– Electronic chip timing
– Emergency support
– On site catering
– Event photography
– Broom wagon
– Toilet facilities at Ride HQ
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
After three of Nelson’s favourite foods each ride has a culinary flavour:
– Chicken Curry: 40km (25miles) £20
– Spag Bol: 80km (50miles) £25
– The Full Monty: 160km (100miles) £30
All entries must be done online through British Cycling.
Please note: Entries are non-transferable and entry via the British Cycling website only.