Parks and Back Roads. There is a short sharp incline in Richmond Park and perhaps a nod to the deer. We will them go over Kingston Bridge, and into the river path to Hampton Court. Admiring the gardens and then we will hop into Bushy Park for our cafe stop.
Coming back through New Malden and the Heritage area of Wimbledon.
INFORMATION FOR POST LOCKDOWN RIDES
• Rides will consist of a maximum of 6 riders, including leaders. please only sign up if you are sure you want to ride.
• Keep a 2 metre distance between yourself and other riders. This includes during any stops.
• Don't share anything - be aware this does mean if you have a puncture you'll need to be able to fix it yourself, for example. Make sure you bring your own tools – spare inner tube, levers and pump. Also bring your own hand sanitiseR, tissues and anything else you may need for the ride. You may also want to bring a face mask although there is no need to wear one on the ride.
• Don't ride if you feel unwell or have symptoms of Covid-19
• Don’t ride if you have been told to self-isolate
• Inform the leader if you develop symptoms or test positive after the ride.
• If you've not managed to sign up for a ride please do not arrive at the designated meeting point.
• All the usual rules for riding apply, obviously.
• Please make sure your details on your profile are up-to-date, in particular that we have a phone number for you. If you don’t have a mobile put your home number in the mobile phone box.
Backstreets, Parks and Quietway
Stop at an open coffee shop around bushy, bring a snack and a drink in case we cant find open places.
Check bike and bring a spare inner and drink and snack
Through Richmond Park, out at Kingston and over the bridge and along the river to Hampton Court
Some quieter roads and some compacted earth routes in Parks
We will stop at the cafe at Bushy Park where there are also loos