Sunday 24th March 2019 10:30am
Entrance on Demense Road, information gazebo will be visible to the side of pavilion building.
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Alexandra Park provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
• Traffic-free route so you can pedal in peace
• FREE bike hire (adult bikes and balance bikes)
• Skilled bike mechanic from The Bike Hive Manchester to fix any little niggles with your bikes
• Pop-up bike shop with great quality, reasonably priced refurbished bikes from The Bike Hive Manchester
• Where available, experienced HSBC UK Go-Ride coaches on hand to help improve your cycling skills
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
• This event will be supported by Bambino Biking, offering trials and advice for all your family cycling needs.
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
- Parking: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Refreshments: Yes - Coffee Cranks Cafe is on hand with hot drinks, cold drinks, snacks and lunch options.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
Any questions please email: Letsridepopup@britishcycling.org.uk
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).