COME AND JOIN US AT LLANDAFF FIELDS, CARDIFF TO ENJOY A TRAFFIC-FREE CYCLE CIRCUIT PERFECT FOR LITTLE LEGS (AND LONGER ONES TOO!)
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Llandaff Fields provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
• Where available, experienced HSBC UK Go-Ride coaches on hand to help improve your cycling skills
• Local ride leaders who will provide information about led rides and women-only rides in your area
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
• Traffic-free rides so you can pedal in peace
Cardiff bike rental is available for free with representatives on hand to help out.
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
Can you spare a couple of hours a month to help out at your local Let’s Ride Pop-up? Register your interest here
Event times: 11am-1pm.
- Parking: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route