Saturday 6th July 2019 10:00am
What's happening at the event:
- Ride along the scenic traffic-free Middlewood Way
- Start at any point along the route, but check it at either Rose Hill and Bollington
- Ride to the old platforms which will be decorated by local volunteers, or ride as far as you wish along the route
- See the commerative plaque, a lottery funded commission, at Rose Hill, Marple
- Learn to ride through a British Cycling Go Ride Coach
- HSBC UK Ready Set Ride for fun and games on balance bikes
1000 - 1100 Seasoned cyclists
1100 - 1300 Families with children
Registration tents will be at both Rose Hill Marple and the bridge overlooking Bollington Skate Park
**Please note the track may not be preferable to ride on skinny road tyres**
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).