Sunday 10th July 2022 10:30am
Our free Pedal Party events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling in a safe and friendly space. Join us at Alexandra Park, Manchester where you can ride at your own pace as many times as you like with volunteers on hand to chat all things cycling.
Check out what some of the families who rode think of it...
What's on offer?
• Traffic-free route so you can pedal in peace
• FREE bike hire (adult bikes and balance bikes)
• Skilled bike mechanic from The Bike Hive Manchester to fix any little niggles with your bikes
• Ready Set Ride - our programme to help those learning to ride for little ones to practice their skills
• Transport for Greater Manchester with info on active travel, getting moving and local cycling opportunities.
• Bambino Biking will be attending some of the events with family cycling hints, tips and equipment to try out
• Face Painting from Zabardast on 24th July, 7th August and 21st August
• Love to Ride Greater Manchester chatting about cycling top tips, cycle challenges and prizes to be won on 21st August and 11th September.
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
• We'll be starting a little after Junior Park Run ends for anyone that fancies having a go at both.
✔️Refreshments: available from Coffee Cranks Co-operative
✔️Public Transport, Cycle routes and parking and Car parking
Public transport - TFGM Journey Planner - https://tfgm.com/plan-a-journey
By Bike - Alexandra Park is only a few minutes ride from the Fallowfield Loop traffic-free walking and cycling route.
Car parking - Small car park on Nursery Street, at the end of Russell Street and on-street parking in surrounding roads.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
Any questions please email: [email protected]
Find us online
Find us on Social Media - Let's Ride North West
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).