Bodington Playing Fields
Brownlee Centre, Bodington Playing Fields, Leeds
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – The Brownlee Centre provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
- Where available, experienced HSBC UK Go-Ride coaches on hand to help improve your cycling skills
- Local ride leaders who will provide information about led rides and women-only rides in your area
- Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
- Bike hire - No bike, no problem! Adult bike hire is available on the day subject to availability, including a fleet of tandems, trikes and hand-cycles. Simply register your free place and turn up on the day. Please note that bike hire may be limited to 30 mins during busy times.
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
- Event times: 12pm to 2pm. (Turn up anytime)
- Parking: Yes
- Changing facilities: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
- Helmets must be worn by all cyclists as per venue policy
- Refreshments available from Brownlee Centre, hot drinks and snacks.
Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org