Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
South west corner of park
Come and join Let’s Ride Pop-Up and Active Newcastle at Walker Park for a free taster of all things active in Newcastle!
Active Newcastle offers over 100 activities across the city to help more people in getting active and having fun and Let’s Ride Pop-Up gives you the chance to ride a traffic-free cycle circuit as many times as you want, at a pace that suits you.
The event is open to all ages and abilities and the cycle circuit is easy to ride, with volunteers on hand throughout, ensuring peace of mind and safety for all cyclists.
For those wanting to take things up a gear, Local Ride Leaders and Breeze Champions will be there on the day to tell you more about other cycling opportunities in Newcastle with HSBC UK Guided Rides and HSBC UK Breeze.
- Event times: 12pm to 2pm.
- Parking: Yes (located behind the cafe and free on-street parking can be found on adjacent roads)
- Toilets: Yes, these are adjacent to the event hub (during café opening hours)
- Bike hire: Yes (provided by Mo-bike)
- Refreshments: The Tower Cafe will be open.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
- Where available, Go-Ride coaches on site to develop children's skills
Can you spare a couple of hours a month to help out at your local Let’s Ride Pop-up? Register your interest here.