We're looking for hundreds of people across the UK to join our team of Ride Leaders and inspire more people to get fit, have fun and ride bikes with HSBC UK Guided Rides.
You don’t need to be a cycling expert or competitive racer, just be confident riding in a group and have a good level of cycling fitness. We welcome all kinds of cyclists as long as you have heaps of enthusiasm and you’re happy to support beginner bike riders and families.
The assessed one-day course qualifies you to deliver guided bike rides for groups of beginner and intermediate level adults and accompanied children on roads and cycle paths. We’ll also provide you with branded kit, British Cycling Ride membership and on-going support to help you on your way.
- Official Ride Leader kit
- British Cycling Ride Membership
- On-going support from British Cycling HQ
- Exclusive industry offers and discounts
- Deliver a minimum of eight HSBC UK Guided Rides a year
- Complete post-ride admin on letsride.co.uk
- Promote HSBC UK Guided Rides on your own social media channels
In 2019 we will be organising over 20 courses all across the UK.
So what are you waiting for? Register your interest here and we’ll let you know as soon as a course becomes available.